Safety Care & Instructions - Grand Dif
Safety Care & Instructions
Please read and follow these safety guidelines closely to ensure safe operation of the diffuser.
- Unplug the diffuser immediately and discontinue use in the event of smoke or a burning smell.
- Do not wrap the adaptor with cloth, paper, or anything that may result to avoid abrasions, cuts, fraying, crimping, and kinking.
- Do not connect or disconnect the power plug with wet hands.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to self-repair the diffuser, this will void the warranty. Any damage caused by the user does not qualify for replacement by Hydur Fragrances.
- Be sure to keep the body of your diffuser and all of its buttons dry. Never immerse the outer body of your diffuser in any liquid.
- Disconnect the diffuser from power adaptor before refilling, cleaning or moving the diffuser.
- Keep all essential oils and diffuser out of reach of children.
- Do not place acidic or alkaline chemicals in the reservoir.
- Use only the included power adaptor provided in the packaging.
- Clean the sensor with a rubbing alcohol-soaked cotton swab.
- Do not use metal objects to clean the sensor or ultrasonic plate; use only a cotton swab or cloth dipped in rubbing alcohol or a neutral detergent.
- Make sure to clean the unit before switching to different essential oils.
- Use only 100 percent pure, natural essential oils. Artificial, synthetic, or impure oils and fragrances can damage the diffuser.
- Avoid placing the diffuser in direct sunlight, close to a refrigerator or fan, or in a hot environment.
- When not in use, clean the diffuser and store dry at 0°C—50°C, 5%-95% humidity.
To keep your diffuser clean and ensure the best mixture of Hydur Fragrances it is recommended that you perform a cleaning cycle on your diffuser at least once a month, if you use your diffuser daily or in case any of these situation happens:
- Switch or change to another Essential Oil.
- Atomization volume becomes weak or there is no mist or less mist than usual.
To do a cleaning cycle on your diffuser, follow these steps:
- Turn the device off and unplug prior to cleaning.
- Gently wipe the ultrasonic plate using a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol.
- Fill a clean bottle with rubbing alcohol.
- Install the bottle filled with rubbing alcohol to the diffuser and turn it on. Let it diffuse for 5-20 minutes or until the essential oil scent wears off.
- Replace the bottle of rubbing alcohol with your essential oil.
Note: If essential oil begins to build up on the lid, gently wipe it off using mild soap and water only. Do not use aerosol sprays, solvents, or abrasives to clean the plastic or metal housing.
To clean and reuse your bottles, follow these steps:
- Prepare a large tub and have a bath towel you can lay on your counter to soak up the water.
- Unscrew the cap from the diffuser.
- Soak the bottle in a tub of warm, soapy water for 10-15 minutes.
- Put them in a new tub of warm water combined with a 1/2 cap of non-toxic cleaner and let it soak for 5-10 minutes.
- Soak the bottle, rinse one last time and let it air dry on a towel until they are completely dry.